Wolves 2 Rams helps FRCC students transfer to and graduate from CSU in STEM, natural resources, behavioral sciences, and biomedical sciences.
Wolves 2 Rams NSF Scholarship
The NSF Scholarship includes customized CSU transfer advising, STEM workshops, faculty mentorship, and a peer community. Scholars can receive up to 7 total semesters of scholarship money (3 semesters at FRCC and 4 at CSU). Each year we select 30 new scholars, and each scholar can receive up to $30,000 over 7 semesters. Scholars will participate in professional conferences, graduate school preparation, and research lab experiences. The scholarship is renewable based on active participation, commitment, and academic performance. The Wolves 2 Rams scholarship supports students in many STEM fields such as engineering, chemistry, math, computer science, wildlife biology, forestry, horticulture and many other fields.
- Currently enrolled at FRCC (any campus), and plan to be enrolled at FRCC this coming spring term (spring 2021)
- US citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee/asylum status
- FAFSA on file at FRCC for 2020-2021 academic year (FRCC FAFSA code is 007933)
- Interest in transferring to Colorado State University Fort Collins in any of the eligible majors below
How to Apply
The W2R Scholarship application is closed for Fall 2020 and will re-open in Spring 2021. You must be a Front Range CC student to apply.
- Apply HERE: https://apps.natsci.colostate.edu/scholarships/w2r/
- Bookmark the application page and write down your password, so you can log in and out of the application
- The W2R application will be due in April 2021.
- Please type your essay responses into a word document so you don’t lose your work – then copy and paste into the application
Eligible CSU (Fort Collins) Majors for the NSF scholarship
|College of Agricultural Sciences||Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering||College of Health and Human Sciences||Warner College of Natural Resources||College of Natural Sciences||College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences|